4.01.2009

in an instant.

Okay, okay.

Im not good at keeping up with this blog thing. I have so many thoughts in my head its hard to get them out, in intelligible sentences lol. But im gonna try.

So theres been so much going on but nothing really new over in B land.
I have all the arrogance and will in the world to do whatever the hell I want. But the funny thing is I have no idea what that is. School just aint doin it for me anymore. I’m at a stalemate. Yeah, im only 22…but I feel like I should have accomplished more in life ya know? I SHOULD be done with school. I SHOULD have a plan for my future. But what works for everyone else isn’t working for me. The job sucks. I feel like I have no challenge in my life anymore. Everyday the same ol same pretty much. Im just apathetic about everything. I have no passion. No passion at work, school, at home, or a boy (lol). I have no idea how I got here. Its like BAM! One day I woke up and my life is NOTHING is how I had once imagined. Don’t get me wrong we all know I love my life to the fullest. And nothing in my life is horrible. I live a good life. I know it. And it took me a looong time to realize it. Just SOMETHING is missing and I cant put a finger on it.

In other news… 3 Mondays with 3 different Monday-ers. Not the route I wanted to be on in ’09…yikes. But the good thing is Meatball has definitely been less on my mind recently. Its still the same shit. And im NOT down for another year of “limbo” [no pun intended..lol]. So if A. can do it, B. can too. There’s still a glimmer of hope there, but I aint holding my breath. And that actually feels so good. I have an AMAZING summer coming up… and that’s something to look forward to. But I need something substantial. Im on a mission. Gotta find something to light that fire under my ass lol. And trust I WILL find it. Its just gonna take some time.

But for now: “Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need” – Asher Roth

Hahahahahaha

Forever and ever love, ♥B

2 comments:

  1. so for thee first part that was totally me a couple of months ago! no worries bby b... it'll all happen in good time. just take some time to think about what you really love doing. like school for me my schedule is nuttso...but i love what i do. you just need to find that nitch.[=

    as for thee other don't feel too bad i'm @ two && really i just miss thee one i use to spend my mondays with. glad you're getting meatball off thee brain though. we both need someone to light that fire under our BUTTCHEEKS! a's has been working on it...but b needs to get on it! love you boo.

    everyone keeps telling me give it time? so i guess i'll tell you thee same. give it time bby!<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn ash is right.
    i can relate to your blog as well!!

    But yes that goes for ALL OF US!
    "Give it time"

    even tho it seems as if time is going by As fast as a tutrle...
    we'll just have to ride it out and hope for the better.

    UGH... "how did we get this far!?"
    lol


    love you B!

    ReplyDelete