today is not so optimistic as yesterday.
and its always about a boy isnt it.
I havent had a real sleepless night since last year. the night i foundout meatball had a gf.
how do these assholes get such a tight grip on our hearts? to be honest there's nothing really special about 'em. and we KNOW this.
ugh i just dont get it. no matter how many times we get hurt we line up for more.
I dont want to even go to fucking coachella anymore because i will run into him and his "girl."
aaaahhhh i just wann pull my new weave out! lol
its humpday as weel as Ash Wednesday [yes A. everything has to do with intercourse..haha]
so even though im not particularly religious im giving up: giving up soda, burgers, sex, Meatball, and hard liquor. the last three usually go hand in hand.
lets see how long I can last.
♥B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why would you give up hard liquor? what did it ever do to you?!
ReplyDeletei feel ya boo boo. ]=
but you should still go && have fun. just keep in mind payback is a bitch && so are we when you fuck with us. =D
you ladies need a MAN!!!!!
ReplyDeletenot some pussy ass nukka who aint gonna treat you right. YOU ALL deserve sooo much better and beyond that <3333
I love you B!!
ReplyDelete