"maybe it wouldn't hurt to do the same?"
and shes right.
I'm tired of talking about it. i feel like a broken record.
we talked. still no resolve.
but i don't wanna stop before I know. so until the next chat. things remain the same. =/
but like I've said. I'm not holding my breath.
I deserve to be number 1. and I refuse to play second fiddle again.
btw. so it turns out I am kinda that stuoid. lol
thank you for all the love and listening girls. I love you like you wouldnt believe. =)
forever and ever, love
♥B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
finally i can comment!
ReplyDeleteyou're fixed && better bby thanks to me![=
see you don't need no man! ahaha
no but was just a thought. i mean don't do it for anyone but you! && when you're good && ready! i love you boo boo.
thank you for fixing watever you fixed!! lol
ReplyDeletebut really...you got me thinking....so we'll see...
♥B
Dude,
ReplyDeleteyou're right until the next chat you wont know..
that's if it gets resolved then!
ahaha
love you B!